The center was established in 2006 as a continuation to the SCIENTIFIC RESEARCHES CENTER. The new center aims to meet the requirement of the local market including the government and the private sector concerning human resources training and the development of administration skills THE CENTER is committed to support the development of the previously mentioned sectors.
Presenting distinguished and pioneering services concerning managerial development, technical training and consultancy services leads us to the top on the national and regional level.
• Training and developing competitive and qualified human resources in the various managerial and technical specializations.
• Developing human resources capabilities to match the work market through designing Applying and assessment of the training programs following the highest standards in cooperation with businessmen and the local community.
• Adopting the best training skills through coordination with the most prestigious universities and international educational institutions.
• Meeting the needs of the local work market concerning qualified human resources.
OUR STRATEGIC AIM
Holding the latest specialized training programs and seminars in many fields to raise the standards of job related performance for the government and privet sectors
OUR COMPETITIVE STRATEGY
The center follows the strategy of excellence to achieve its objectives concerning coordinating and joining the relationships among various institutions activities on the basis of the competitive quality. It directs this quality to get additional advantage of the trainees’ services and training programs a way that is incomparable to other competitive centers.
• Loyalty to the institution
• Team work cooperation
• Excellence of performance
• Continuous training
• Objectivity in training
• Management by facts
• Flexibility and responding to changes
• Organizational excellence
• Distinguished government employee
• Management and assessment of organizational performance
• Project management
• Managerial training
• Improving employee performance
• Customer service
• Distinguished management
• Implementation total quality management criteria
• Public relations research
• Planning of marketing campaigns
• Planning of public relations campaigns
• Managing and dealing with advertising agencies
• Writing public relations topics
• Successful advertising strategy
• Advertising design
• Communication skills
• Advertisements Artistic Design
• Designing and Programming Websites
• English courses
• French courses